Peace Scholarships Foundation Donors and Major Sponsors
Info Beasiswa S1 S2 S3 diploma scholarship
Foundation Donors and Major Sponsors
The response from the Australian education industry to the Peace Scholarship initiative at the Australian International Education Conference in 2001 was outstanding. Several Australian education institutions immediately pledged donations and in-kind support, displaying their depth of commitment to the values of the Program.
Today, the Australian education industry continues to be enthusiastic and supportive of the initiative.
The following institutions are the Foundation Donors of the Peace Scholarship Program.
* IDP Education Australia
* TheUniversity of New South Wales
* Institute of Continuing and TESOL Education, The University of Queensland
* Macquarie University
* The University of Melbourne
* Edith Cowan University
* Monash University
* The University of South Australia
* International Education Services Ltd, The University of Queensland Foundation Programs
* North Coast Institute of TAFE
* Bond University
* Swinburne University of Technology
* Secretariat of Public Education (Secretaría de Educación Pública), Mexico
* Queensland Education and Training International
* Victorian Department of Education and Training
* Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID)
* Ministry of Education, Chile
* IELTS Australia Pty Ltd
* UniWIRELESS in association with Vodafone
* Standard Chartered Bank, Australia
* Technikon Witwatersrand
* UNIFEM Australia
* English Australia
* Women’s Chiefs of Enterprises International ( Australia ) Ltd
* SASS Advertising
* Mallesons Stephens Jaques
* Allens Arthur Robinson
* Gilbert and Tobin
* Air Pacific Limited / Qantas Australia
IDP and the Trustees thank the Foundation Donors and other contributors and recognise the important contribution they have made towards establishing and facilitating the Program
How can I contribute?
The Peace Scholarship Program is an initiative of IDP Education Australia Limited (ACN: 008 597 831). A wholly owned subsidiary company of IDP Education Australia Limited, Education Australia (International Enterprises) Pty Ltd (ACN:089 228 053) is the trustee of both Trusts facilitating the Peace Scholarship Program – the Peace Scholarship Trust and the Peace Scholarship Program Trust. The composition of the Board of Directors of the Trustee Company complies with relevant government legislation and regulations. The Peace Scholarship Trust has the necessary Fundraiser and/or charitable collection registration where required under Australian state or territory legislation. The Australian Taxation Office has endorsed ‘The Trustee for the Peace Scholarship Trust’ (ABN: 85 931 859 523) as a Deductible Gift Recipient.
Belum ada komentar.