Beasiswa Singapore: Nanyang Fellows Scholarship
Who is eligible?
This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue
a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU.
* Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible
* At least 8 years of post-graduation experience including 5 years
of managerial experience
* Possess excellent undergraduate degrees
* Have demonstrated leadership qualities and potential in his/her
organisation and/or community service
* A good score in TOEFL or IELTS is required for applicants from
non-English speaking university
* Applicants must be nominated by the head of
company/organisation/ministry in which the applicant is serving
* You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment
or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or
top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year only.
Each scholarship shall cover the following:
* Full or partial tuition fees in NTU and MIT and the overseas
business study mission
* A monthly stipend of S$1200 and lodging with return airfare to
MIT may also be awarded to outstanding candidates from the civil service
Application is submitted online at http://www.nfp.ntu.edu.sg
For enquires, please contact email@example.com
Info Beasiswa S1 S2 S3 scholarship dalam negeri dan luar negeri Indonesia Sekolah Diploma
Belum ada komentar.