MBA Scholarships at University of Nicosia
THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS WILL AWARD UP TO 5 SCHOLARSHIPS TO EXCELLENT STUDENTS FROM INDONESIA FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF NICOSIA MBA PROGRAMME.
Deadline: 30 June 2008
The University of Nicosia is the largest private university in Cyprus with an established reputation for quality education and has recently received the “Committed to Excellence” award from the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
The MBA programme is one of the best offered in Cyprus and the Eastern Mediterranean region and is locally accredited by CEEA, the Cyprus Ministry of Education and KYSATS. The Business School is a member of AACSB – International Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
The University of Nicosia MBA Specializations in:
* MIS (Management Information Systems)
Students whose first degree is not business related may be required to take up to 3 Foundation Courses.
The Scholarship will be valid for one year and will include:
1) €10,252 tuition fees
2) One return ticket (up to €770)
3) €683 monthly allowance
4) €68 arrival allowance
5) €51 departure allowance
6) €185 for purchase of medical insurance
7) €34 cost of issuing a student permit
8) €46 cost for medical tests required for the student permit
9) €427 Text book allowance
Procedure for applying for the MBA Scholarship
1. The Applicant must prepare the following set of documents:
1) Completed University of Nicosia MBA application form
2) Officially attested Bachelor Degree mark sheets
3) Officially attested copy of Bachelors Degree
4) Officially attested Master Degree mark sheet
5) Officially attested copy of Masters Degree
6) 2 recommendation letters
7) Proof of English proficiency
8) Curriculum Vitae
9) Officially attested copy of passport (valid for at least two years)
10) 4 photographs
11) Officially attested copy of good conduct report from the police
12) Copy of blood test results for Syphilis, HIV and Hepatitis B
13) Copy of chest X-Ray report
14) Endorsement Form* that is officially signed and stamped
* The Endorsement Form must be filled in by an officer of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or other Government Authority that is approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
(Please note that the documents which need to be officially attested should be taken to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for certification.)
2. The above documents together with the signed Endorsement Form must be submitted to the:
Honorary Consul of the Republic of Cyprus- Jakarta
Mr. Hardjuni SH
Menara Sudirman 7th Floor B
JI. Menara Sudirman Kav. 60
Tel.: 006221 5226837-39, 0062 816739877 (mob.)
Fax.: 006221 5226829, 006221 5227753
All applications must reach the Honorary Consul by 30 June 2008.
Download Endorsement Form: click here
Info Beasiswa Indonesia Sekolah Diploma S1 S2 S3 dalam negeri dan luar negeri
Belum ada komentar.