Beasiswa Jepang S3
Beasiswa Jepang Special Scholarship Program (SSP) – Kochi University of Technology
Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable international students.
Every year in April and October, Kochi University of Technology enrolls selected foreign doctoral students under specific research projects. The students pursue the doctoral course in English while at the same time assisting their host professor as a research assistant (RA). Through this program Kochi University of Technology wishes to expand and deepen international ties with academic and educational institutions all over the world.
Application Guideline for Special Scholarship Program (SSP)
• Program of Study
1. Course for International Students
2. Doctoral Program (3 years)
3. Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering
• Number of Students to be Admitted: 20 students per year
• Enrollement Time: April/October
• Scholarship Role: One year (The term will be extended for increments of one year up to a total of three years, unless the university terminates the scholarship for any of the reasons stated below in the paragraph 12, Termination of Scholarship)
1. Scholarship recipient must work as a research assistant under the specific research project (However, the total paid working time per week, including research assistant work, should not exceed 28 hours).
2. Scholarship recipient must report his/her study and research achievements to the dean of the graduate school of engineering at the end of each semester. The submitted reports will be evaluated.
1. Receive up to 1,200, 000 yen per year for working as a research assistant.
2. Exemption from 300,000 yen enrollment fee, 940,000 yen (per year) tuition fee, 150,000 yen (per year) fee for facilities improvement and 150,000yen (per year) cost of experiments and laboratory work.
3. Receive 200,000 yen for travel and initial living costs (given only to applicants who are living outside Japan at the time of application)
Applicants are required to meet all of the following conditions
1. To have or to be expected to acquire a master’s degree before enrollment.
2. To have intention, adequate knowledge and research skill to work as a research assistant under the one of research projects listed here
3. To have an excellent academic record
4. To have a high English proficiency
5. To be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment
6. To have other than Japanese nationality
All inquiries and application documents must be addressed to:
International Relations Center
Kochi University of Technology
Tosayamada. Kochi. 782-8502. Japan
Tel: +81 887 53 1130
Fax: +81 887 57 2000
Application deadline for Enrollment time April 2009 is September 30, 2008
For more information please click here
Info Beasiswa Indonesia Sekolah Diploma S1 S2 S3 dalam negeri dan luar negeri