Beasiswa S2 Magister Manajemen (MM)
Prasetiya Mulya Business School awards up to four scholarships for full-time Magister Manajemen (MM) students each year.
Subject Areas and Type of Scholars:
Open to highly talented and qualified potential leaders from financially disadvantaged family. Preference is given to any students who possess the necessary aptitude, personal qualities and interest in management.
Details of the Award:
Four scholarships are available each year paying tuition fee, books and living allowance within the maximum tenure of 20 months.
Application for the scholarship will be open each year. The full-time MM Prasetiya Mulya program runs two intakes each year. The admission process begins three to four months before the program intake. The matriculation program starts in early March or July. Applicants must complete both MM Prasetiya Mulya Application Form and Prasetiya Mulya Future Leaders Scholarship Application Form.
1. Indonesian citizen who can demonstrate leadership potential and interest in and commitment to community and national development.
2. Hold a Bachelor`s degree in any discipline from any legally accredited Indonesian or overseas institution. For overseas graduates, valid proof of full scholarship is required. A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.25 (on a 4.00 scale) is required.
3. Applicant must be under 30 years of age when lodging the application.
4. Preferably having a minimum of two-year full time professional work experience after the completion of their undergraduate degree when lodging the application.
5. Pass Prasetiya Mulya screening process.
6. Preferably having: International or Institutional TOEFL with a minimum score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based).
7. Not currently enrolled in graduate or post-graduate program or school, or has already obtained a Master`s degree or equivalent.
8. Not in receipt of other equivalent award or scholarship offering similar or other benefits at the time of the award.
9. Demonstrate they are from financially disadvantaged family and that without the scholarship s/he will not be able to study for our graduate (MM) program.
Enquiries and Contact Information:
Marketing & Admission Prasetiya Mulya Business School
Jl. R.A. Kartini, (Tol TB Simatupang) Cilandak Barat, Jakarta 12430
Phone: (021) 751-1126 ext.1005 (Rini), 1119 (Lina) Fax: (021) 750-0462
Email: futureleaders@ pmbs.ac.id
Prasetiya Mulya Business School is a member of The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International and The Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS).
Info Beasiswa Indonesia Sekolah Diploma S1 S2 S3 dalam negeri dan luar negeri
Belum ada komentar.