Beasiswa S1 Sarjana di Malaysia
Beasiswa: South East Asia Undergraduate Scholarships 2008 in Malaysia
The Faculty of Biological Sciences at the University of Leeds is one of the largest groups of life-science researchers within the UK, and offers superb facilities and a high quality research training environment for all areas including agriculture, animal and plant sciences, biochemistry and molecular biology, bioinformatics, ecology and evolution, genetics, immunology, microbiology, neurosciences, pharmacology and physiology, and structural molecular biology.
The Faculty of Biological Sciences offers a number of scholarships for students who are both resident and currently being educated in Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia or Brunei (Nationals of Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia or Brunei paying full overseas fees but resident outside of their home country may apply for the Faculty of Biological Sciences International Scholarships Scheme). The schemes are open to new undergraduate students who commence a programme of study within the Faculty in September 2008.
The Biological Sciences South East Asia Undergraduate Prize Scholarships – £3,000. For 2008 entry there will be one competitive prize scholarship of £3,000 available for outstanding new undergraduate students from South East Asia (Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia or Brunei).
• How to apply: All applicants will be considered via their UCAS application form.
• Academic criteria: To be awarded as determined by the Faculty International Scholarships Committee.
• Renewal of scholarship: For undergraduate study, the scholarship may be renewed for up to a maximum of three years of study subject to satisfactory academic progress.
To receive any Faculty of Biological Sciences SE Asia Prize Scholarship all students must meet all the following conditions:
• Commence a programme of study in the Faculty of Biological Sciences in September 2008 and be fully registered on 1st December 2008.
• Be a full-time student paying full overseas rated fees.
• Be in receipt of a written scholarship offer from the Faculty and fulfil the academic conditions of that offer.
• Be a national of Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia or Brunei and be resident and educated in that country immediately prior to joining the Faculty of Biological Sciences at the University of Leeds.
Scholarships will be allocated subject to the full terms of the schemes. Students may only be awarded one Faculty of Biological Sciences Scholarship. Faculty of Biological Sciences International Scholarships are not available to students who have other University of Leeds scholarships or bursaries or who have secured alternative external sources of funding e.g. government sponsorship. The Faculty reserves the right not to award scholarships if candidates do not meet the required criteria.
Applicants should normally apply for The Biological Sciences South East Asia Undergraduate Prize Scholarships of study within the Faculty by 30 May 2008.
The University of Leeds has its own offices in Kuala Lumpur and our advisers there will be pleased to help you. Contact details are given below.
SE Asia Regional Office, University of Leeds
Suite 5.3, Level 5, Menara Weld,
No.76 Jalan Raja
50200 Kuala Lumpur
T:+60 (3) 20315330
F:+60 (3) 20315331
For more information please click here
Info Beasiswa Indonesia Sekolah Diploma S1 S2 S3 dalam negeri dan luar negeri
Belum ada komentar.